Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Me Time"

Have you seen the McDonald's commercials about "me time"? I love my "me time"! I can't believe it's the end of July already, where did the summer go? It has been a very busy one for us, lots of traveling, lots of work, lots of progress on the rental properties. The first week in July, Todd, Trevor and I traveled to Georgia to see Monica. We stayed on Tybee Island, it was wonderful. When we got back I was home for one day and then off toWest Des Moines with two of my girlfriends to attend the Creating Keepsakes Convention. We had a blast! Thank you to Kyle for letting us stay at his place. Sooo.... anyway, I have lots of pictures to share and stories to tell but I've been so busy catching up on what seems to pile up when you are having so much fun (laundry, house cleaning, bill paying, office work etc.) I will try to be better at updating my blog!

0 comments: